INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information to provide better Services. We may collect information in two ways:
Information you give us
When you use our Services, you may provide us with personal information or we may ask you for personal information, like your name, address, phone number, or email address. This information may also be included in correspondence you send to us.
Information we get when you use our Services
We may collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them. For instance, when you visit the Site, we may automatically collect and store certain information, like your device information (such as your browser type or operating system), standard log and server information (such as when and how you visit the Site), your location information, your internet protocol address, and information collected through “cookies.”
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use information we collect from you and our Services in a variety of ways. Some examples of how we use that information include: We use information to provide, maintain, and protect our Services and to develop new ones. We also use that information to protect us and you. We may use the information that we collect to fulfill your requests for our Services, such as by mapping a delivery of our Services to you or by responding to your questions. When you contact us, we may also keep a record of your communication, which can help us provide a better, safer Service and may also help us solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our Services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes, improvements or offerings.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
Non-personally identifiable information
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners (such as service providers, affiliates, and licensors) to report results or show trends about our Services or with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for our Services. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Company unless one of the following circumstances applies. Personal information may be stored outside of our direct control (such as on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
• With your consent. We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
• Service Providers. We may share personal information with companies who provide Services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our Services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever we operate.
• For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
• meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• enforce service terms, including investigation of potential violations.
• detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
The Site may contain links to other websites. Some of these websites may be co-branded with the Company and may look like part of the Company Site, but the Company does not control the privacy practices of these other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these websites, whether the site is co-branded with the Company or not.
Some of our Services, like the Site, use services provided by third parties, such as [Paypal (www.paypal.com)]. We do not control the privacy practices of these third-party services, and these third parties may independently collect data about you, like by using cookies or other technologies. We may also provide you with the opportunity to access or interact with third-party services, such as Facebook. When you connect to the Site through these third-party services, we may share information about you with these third-party service providers and they may share data about you with us. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of all third-party service providers.
ACCESS AND CHOICE
Every person has different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For instance, you may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with the Site.
If you choose to share information with us, you may update or amend this information by contacting us at:
P.D.Q. Printing Service, Inc.
1914 Clark Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
We work hard to protect the Company and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
• We restrict access to personal information to the Company employees, volunteers, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to know that information in order to process it for us or do their jobs and are subject to confidentiality obligations.
• We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 13 without consent from a parent or guardian, but if we learn that we have collected that information, we will immediately remove it from our records.
Unfortunately no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using our Services, including the Site, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features or interactive services on the Site may not function properly without cookies.
“Non-personally identifiable information”
This is information that is recorded about users so that it no longer reflects or references any individually identifiable user.
This is information which you provide to us which personally identifies you, such as your name or email address or other data that which can reasonably be linked to such information by us.
“Sensitive personal information”
This is a particular category of personal information relating to confidential medical facts, racial or ethnic origins, political or religious beliefs or sexuality.